MyUnisa Results; We are aware that there are still some exam results that have not yet been released. Unisa will release the outstanding results as soon as they are signed off by the respective academic departments.
How will I get my exam results?
- You can check your exam results on myUnisa. Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin” and then “Exam Results”. Please note that exam results are uploaded to myUnisa overnight. This means that you need only login to myUnisa once a day for exam results – you do not need to check more than once a day.
- Your exam results will be sent to your myLife e-mail account as soon as they become available.
Assignment results can be obtained by
- logging into your myUnisa to view your results online OR
- Enquire via email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate your student number in the subject heading)
As part of your assessment you may be asked to submit a Portfolio.
- Portfolio are summative assessment but will be administer via the assignment submission platforms or as indicated in the TL 101. The results of your non-venue based summative assessment, will not be available until the examination results are made available.
Release of results – 2018 schedule
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February 2018||5 March 2018|
|May / June 2018||20 July 2018|
|October / November 2018||21 December 2018|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on dates above.
- Final examination results are being released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academics or administrative staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate on your application if you would like to receive your results by email.
- Posted: Hard copies of the examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation: Completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in:
- Jan/Feb 2018 will be made available as from the end of April
- May/June 2018 will be made available as from the end of August and
- Oct/Novwill be made available as from the end of January 2019.
MyUNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION