Accessing your myLife e-mail account
Due to a recent Microsoft update, you will no longer be able to directly access your myLife e-mail account when logged in to myUnisa.
New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the https://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
MYUNISA is University of South Africa online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at Unisa. A single sign-on to most areas of the portal and straight-forward navigation will simplify your interaction with the variety of University systems and records. All students who are currently enrolled with UniSA have access to MYUNISA, a web-based portal for study-related information and resources.
MyUNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION