MYUNISA is University of South Africa online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at Unisa.
A single sign-on to most areas of the portal and straight-forward navigation will simplify your interaction with the variety of University systems and records.
All students who are currently enrolled with UniSA have access to MYUNISA, a web-based portal for study-related information and resources.
MYUNISA includes information about:
- Enrolments – codes, unit value, teaching school, etc
- Personal details – full name, date of birth, study period and postal address and contact details
- Assignment details – dates assignments have been received, interim results, final assignment marks
- Final grade – your overall final grade can be accessed online approximately six weeks after the end of the study period
- Access to your Unisa email account and library records
Welcome to Unisa Web registration
You will need the following to register on the web >>>>>
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- Email address; Free email for life is provided by Unisa. For more information go to the myLife website.
Please note the following:
To register select << GO >>
|Undergraduate Registration <<GO>>
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
|Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Diplomas <<GO>>|
|Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral << GO>>|
|Credit card payment <<GO>> OR the payment walktrough <<GO>>
(A note about the security of online payment to Unisa.
MyUNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION